Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR), Government of Karnataka has invited applications for the recruitment of PDO. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online.
- Online Applications Starts on : 23rd march 2011
- Last Date for Submission of Application :19th April 2011
- Last Date for Submission of Amount : 20th April 2011
- Last date for Entering Journal number : 21st April 2011
- Written Exam : July 2011
- For General Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 25/-
- Computer Knowledge ( Minimum 35 marks)
- General Kannada
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Rural development and Panchayat raj
- There will be a maximum of 180 Questions & all the questions carry equal marks.
- The answer sheet and machine readable OMR sheet will be provided separately. The marking has to be done by blue or black point pen only.
- The test will consist of multiple choice questions.
- Question paper will be provided in both Kannada and English language for General Knowledge, Rural Development and Panchayatha Raj and Computer Literacy Test. Kannada Paper Questions will be in Kannada only and English Paper Questions will be in English only.
- Candidate has to qualify in computer literacy test with a minimum of 35 percent, to become eligible for selection/ranking. Those who do not qualify in computer literacy test, other paper will be not be evaluated.