Allahabad UP Gramin Bank invites ONLINE applications from Indian citizens for the posts in Officer Scale -I- Group “A” & Office Assistants (Multipurpose) – Group “B”. The details of the vacancy is given below:
Officer Scale -I- Group “A”
- No. of Vacancies : 41 (SC – 06, ST – 03, OBC – 11, GEN – 21)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14500-25700/-
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree of a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in local language as may be laid down by the Board.
- Proficiency in Computer Application, if any.
Office Assistants (Multipurpose) – Group “B”
- No. of Vacancies :414 (SC – 87, ST – 04, OBC – 111, GEN – 212)
- Pay Scale: Rs.7200-19300 /-
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. OR
- Pass with 50% marks in aggregate in higher secondary examination of 10+2+3 pattern/ XI standard of 11+3 pattern/ pre-degree or intermediate or any equivalent examination. OR
- Diploma in Banking recognized by State or Central Government or Union Territory. OR
- Pass with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Matriculation / Senior School Certificate (old pattern) / or equivalent.
- Candidates must be proficient in Computer.
- Proficiency in local language (Hindi) as may be laid down by the Banking Service recruitment Board; and Knowledge of English language.
Age Limit: Above 18 Years but below 26 years.
Application Fees :
- For Officer :
- Rs. 500/- for GEN. & OBC Candidates;
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates
- For Office Assistant :
- Rs. 400 for GEN. & OBC Candidates;
- Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidates are required to apply online only in the prescribed format through Allahabad UP Gramin Bank website before last date.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Starting Date of online registration : 2nd August 2011
- Last date for online registration : 30th August 2011
- Date of Written Examination for Officer Scale – I Group “A” : 16th October 2011
- Date of Written Examination for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Group “B” : 23rd October 2011