Bank of India (BOI) invites application from all talented and qualified Indian citizens for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) / General Banking Officers (GBO) Scale I in various Scales. Interested & eligible Indian National who have qualified IBPS PO Common Written Examination can apply ONLINE on the banks website. The complete details of the recruitment is given below.
- No. of Posts : 1800 Posts;
- Pay Scale : JMG-I Rs.14500-25700;
- Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 21 – 30 years as on 01.07.2011;
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should be Graduate with minimum 60% marks form recognized University;
- IBPS Score : Candidates score in IBPS exam should be minimum 130 for General, & 117 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates.
Application Fee : Rs 200/- for GENERAL /OBC candidates. Pay fee through challan form downloaded form website in in any of the Bank of India Branch from 19.01.2012 to 31.01.2012. No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-service-men Candidates.
How to Apply : Qualified & Eligible candidates may apply online through Bank of India website from 19.01.2012 to 31.01.2012.
Candidates will be selected based on IBPS score in CWE & Interview.