Border Security Force ( BSF ) is a border patrol agency of the Government of India was started on 1st December 1965 by Shri K F Rustamji who was also the first chief of BSF. Its main duty is the security of the border of India and the matters concerned. It protects the people from trans border crimes, unauthorized entry into or exit from the territory of India.
Border Security Force Air Wing Invites applications for the following Posts-
1. Captain (Pilot)
2. Co-Pilot (Comdt)
3. Chief Engineer (DIG)
4. Senior Air Craft Radio Maintenance Engineer (2I/C)
5. Senior Air Craft Maintenance Engineer (2I/C)
6. Jr Air Craft Maintenance Engineer (Deputy Comdt)
7. Jr Air Craft Radio Maintenance Engineer (Deputy Comdt)
8. Store Provisioning Officer (Asst Comdt).
Male :i) Minimum height 165 Cms , ii) Minimum Chest 76 Cms (Unexpanded), 81 Cms (Expanded) iii) Weight
Female : Minimum height : 150 Cms., Minimum Chest : Not applicable ,Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard
23rd June 2011
For Application, Notification Click Here