Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has published an advertisement & applications are invited from eligible & qualified candidates to fill up following 115 posts of Scientists – B. The details of the vacancy is given below :
Scientist – B
- No. of Vacant Posts : 115 posts (SC-17,ST-9,OBC-32);
- Mechanical /Metallurgy – 61,
- Civil – 22,
- Food/ Microbiology/ Bio-Chemistry – 17,
- Electrical/ Electronics- 12,
- Computer Science/ Computer Engineering – 3;
- Educational Qualifications:
- Mechanical/Metallurgy/Civil/Electrical./Electronics/Food/Computer Discipline : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent with not less than 60% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate.
- Food/Microbiology/Bio-Chemistry/Computer Science/Computer Engineering Discipline : Master’s Degree in Natural Sciences or equivalent with not less than 60% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate.
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/-;
- Age : 21-27 years
Application Fee :
- The application fee is 750/- and is Non-Refundable.
- The payment of the fee shall be through National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) mode only.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women Candidates.
How to Apply : Apply Online at BIS website only. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Application : 20th AUGUST 2011
- Closing Date for On-Line Registration of Application : 09th SEPTEMBER 2011