Central Bank of India
Central Bank of India invites applications for Recruitment 2011 for clerical post,Online Registrations are open from 9th Nov to 8th Dec 2010.
Central Bank of India invites applications for Recruitment of clerical post 2011-
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Pass with at least 50% marks in HSC/ 11 th standard / Intermediate/ Pre University/ Diploma in Banking (a mere pass for SC/ST/XSC/PC is sufficient)
- Pass with at least 60% marks in Matriculation/ SSC/ SSLC/ 10 th standard.(50% for SC/ST/XSC/PC)
- Application fee is Rs. 250 for Gen
- Rs.50 for SC/ST/EX-Servicemen/PWD
How to apply- Firstly pay application fee at Central Bank of India CBS branch take fee payment receipt,then apply online at Central bank of India official website & take print out of the filled application form that you must take during the Interview stage.
No forms or certificates should be sent to bank now.
For apply Online Click here
For Central Bank of India click here
Last date to apply online is 8 December 2010.
About CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA-
Established in 1911, Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank which was wholly owned and managed by Indians. The establishment of the Bank was the ultimate realisation of the dream of Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, founder of the Bank. Sir Pherozesha Mehta was the first Chairman of a truly ‘Swadeshi Bank’. In fact, such was the extent of pride felt by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala that he proclaimed Central Bank of India as the ‘property of the nation and the country’s asset’.