Delhi Police invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill up following vacancies of Constable (Driver). Interested & eligible candidates can apply in a prescribed format before the last date. Recruitment will be held at Delhi for which candidates fulfilling conditions will be considered :
No. of Vacant Posts : 752 posts (UR-299, SC-192, ST-80, OBC-181, UR),
Pay Scale : PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-,
Age : 21 to 30 years as on 01st Jan 2012,
- Candidate must be 10th pass,
- Should be able to drive heavy vehicle,
- Valid HTV driving licence for driving heavy motor vehicle,
- Knowledge of maintenance of vehicles.,
- Height : 170 cm., relaxable by 5 cm fo hill people and ST candidates,
- Chest : 81-85 cm, relaxable by 5 cm for resident of hill and ST candidates.
Application Fee : Rs.100/- in the form of Bank DD/ Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of DCP/ Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Delhi. No fee from SC/ST/Ex-SM candidates.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format along with the requisite fee should be send to the below given address :
Post Box No. 8020, Delhi – 110033 on or before 29th June 2012.
You can check the detailed information of this recruitment notification along with application format in the Employment News dated 02nd June 2012.
You can also check the details of this recruitment at the official website of Delhi Police.