Friday, 13 November 2009
Wipro offer a job for under gradate students (BBA,BA,B.COM,LLB)in many filled
For 0 year experience and give wonderful package of salary .
Wipro is the second largest IT company in India. Wipro Ltd has interests varying from information technology, consumer care, lighting, engineering and healthcare businesses. Azim Premji is the Chairman of the board.
Company – Wipro BPO Solutions Ltd
Experience – 0-2 years
Location – Pune
Education – UG – B.A – Any Specialization,B.Arch – Architecture,B.B.A – Management,B.Com – Commerce,B.Ed – Education,B.Pharma – Pharmacy,B.Sc – Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization,BCA – Computers,BDS – Dentistry,BHM – Hotel Management,BVSC – Veterinary Science,LLB – Law,MBBS – Medicine
Industry type – BPO/ITES
* Responsible for customer service turnaround within set time frames.
* Minimize customer dissonance, optimize charge out and cost per transaction.
* Monitor customer satisfaction levels and participate in developing improvement plans.
* Maintain customer and vendor databases.
* Implementation of new negotiated facilities services and programs.
* Ensure accurate documentation of customer profiles.
* Handle written customer correspondence on behalf of operations.
* Communicate with operations staff on client issues, policy change etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
Age: 18 to 45 years
Education: UNDERGRADUATES/ GRADUATES
MCM/MCA/PGDCA/MBA/BE/Btech NEED NOT APPLY
BE/BTECH with 1 year of irrelevent work experience can apply for Voice process
Experience: FRESHERS can also apply
PROCESS DETAILS: VOICE/ NON VOICE Process involving NIGHT SHIFTS as work hours.
Incase you fulfill the above criteria kindly walk in @ the address mentioned below between 11AM and 6PM:
Wipro BPO (Monday to Saturday)
FC Annex, 1215, Shivajinagar,
Landmark: Lane opposite Fergusson College Gate 2
Lane adjacent to Hotel Savera
Next to TATA CAPITAL
Documents to be carried for the interview:
2 passport size photographs in color
2 printed copies of your resume
1 photo identity proof (original + photocopy)
CANDIDATES WHO HAVE APPLIED IN THE LAST 1 MONTH NEED NOT APPLY
Click here for more details