National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Delhi Centre invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up the posts of Consultants on regular basis. The details of the recruitment is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- First Class/Division in Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or Engineering or Equivalent and at least 60% marks in aggregate. Or
- M.Sc Degree in Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics/Applied Electronics/Radio Physics and Electronics/any other related specialization and/or discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate. Or
- M.Sc. Degree in Information Technology after doing B.Sc with at least 60% marks in aggregate. Or
- MCA Degree after doing B.Sc or BCA with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
Desirable Qualification: Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent or Ph.D.
Pay Scale :
- Jr. Consultants : Rs. 75000/-
- Consultants : Pay : Rs. 100000/-
- Sr. Consultants : Pay : Rs. 150000/-
Age Limit : The preferred age limit for Senior Consultants shall be 40 years and for the rest it shall be 30 years.
Application Fee : Demand Draft of Rs. 350/- each for the above posts (exempted for Internal and SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of “NIELIT, Chandigarh Centre, Branch Office, New Delhi” payable at Delhi.
Walk-In-Interview : Walk-In-Interviews will be conducted for Junior Consultants on 17th Dec. 2011 from 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Consultants/ Sr. Consultants on 18th Dec. 2011 from 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m