Total No. of Vacant Posts : 22 Posts (07 in JMGS-I, 15 in MMGS-II)
Educational Qualification : Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
Age Limit : Minimum 21 Years & Maximum 35 Years in JMGS-I; 45 years in MMGS-II.
Total No. of Vacant Posts : 11 Posts (02 in MMGS-II, 09 in MMGS-III)
Educational Qualification : Graduate in Degree of Law (3 years or 5 years integrated course) from a recognized University/Institution. The candidate must obtained minimum 60% marks in Law degree.
Age Limit : Minimum 25 Years & Maximum 35 years in MMGS-II; Minimum 30 years & Maximum 40 years in MMGS-III.
Total No. of Vacant Posts : 94 Posts (JMGS-I)
- BE/B Tech (4 Year Full Time Degree Course) in Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University/Institution. OR
- MCA/DOEACC – B level or Post Graduate in Electronics & Tele Communications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University/Institution.
- Preference will be given to candidates having certification in CISA/CISM/CISCO/OCA/ OCP/CCNA/ITIL.
Age Limit : Minimum 21 Years & Maximum 30 Years
Pay Scale :
- JMGS-I: Rs. 14500- 25700
- MMGS-II: Rs. 19400- 28100
- MMGS-III: Rs. 25700- 31500
Rs. 450/- for General/ OBC and Ex-servicemen (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST candidates). The fee should be deposited in the cash at CBS branches of UCO Bank through Payment Challan only.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online from 26/09/2011 to 17/10/2011 through website of UCO Bank.
For Complete Details & Application Form, CLICK HERE
Eligibility : Graduation Higher Studies : M.Phil, Ph.D Scope : Teaching jobs in Schools, Colleges and Institutions.