Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has issued notification for PCS Exam 2011. UKPSC will hold a written examination at various centers for the selection of Suitable Candidates to the state Government through Combined Civil Service/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination, 2010 for various posts. The details of the vacancy is given below.
The exam is scheduled for recruitment 2011 at 163 posts.
- Deputy Collector Uttarakhand Civil Service
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Finance Minister
- Assistant Labor Commissioner
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer
- Assistant Commissioner Commercial Tax
- Agricultural Services Division 2 (Engineering Branch) Section C
- Agricultural Services Division 2 Section D
- Agricultural Services Division 2 (Development branch) Section B
- Agricultural Services Division 2 (vegetative branch) Section C
- Park Development Branch Division 2
- Assistant Director
- Vice Principal
- District Probationary Officer
- Information Officer
- Tax Officer
Age: 21-35 years as on 01/07/2011. Relaxation as per rules.
OMR Application Form: OMR application form with instructions can be purchased from Post Offices of Uttarakhand for Rs. 220/- for unreserved candidates and OBC candidates of Uttarakhand and all candidates of other States and Rs. 130/- for SC/ST/PH candidates of Uttarakhand in cash through the designated post offices, located at the various places in the state of Uttarakhand.
How to Apply: Application forms in the prescribed OMR format completed in all respects must reach the Secretary, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar-249404
Last date to apply is 11th April 2011.