The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) invites application from Indian Citizens for the recruitment of following 778 posts of Junior Engineers (JE) in its various departments like PWD, Irrigation, Minor Irrigation etc. on OMR Application forms only. The details of the vacancies is given below :
Jr. Engineer (Civil)
- No. of Vacancies : 610 posts in various departments
- Public Works Division (PWD):
- Civil – 241 seats (UR-179 seats, SC-33 seats, ST-03 seats, OBC-26 seats),
- Electrical – 13 seats (UR-05 seats, SC-04 seats, ST-01 seats, OBC-03 seats)
- Mechanical – 50 seats (UR-31 seats, SC-09 seats, ST-02 seats, OBC-08 seats).
- Civil – 367 seats (UR-238 seats, SC-67 seats, ST-14 seats, OBC-48 seats),
- Electrical – 58 seats (UR-27 seats, SC-18 seats, ST-03 seats, OBC-10 seats).
- Civil – 02 seats (UR),
- Agricultural – 46 seats (UR-25 seats, SC-17 seats, ST-04 seats),
- Electrical – 01 seats (UR).
Jr. Engineer (Electrical)
- No. of Vacancies : 13 posts in PWD
Jr. Engineer (Mechanical)
- No. of Vacancies : 109 posts in various departments
Jr. Engineer (Agriculture)
- No. of Vacancies : 46 posts
Educational Qualification : Applicant has a passing certificate of Graduate in Engineering or Diploma from any recognized University or Institution in related field.
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200/-
Age Limit : 21-35 years as on 01/07/2011.
OMR Application Form : OMR Application form can be purchesd from designated Post Offices in Uttarakhand state for the cost of Rs.220/- (Rs.130/- for SC/ST/PH candidates of Uttarakhand).
Application Fee : Rs.180/- (Rs.90/- for SC/ST/PH candidates of Uttarakhand) in the form of Bank DD / Postal Order in favor of Secretary, Uttarakhand Public Service Service Commission, Haridwar payable at Haridwar. Candidate should write their name, address at the back of the DD/IPO.
How to Apply : Application forms in the prescribed OMR format completed in all respects must reach the Secretary, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar-249404 at the commission office either by registered post/ speed post or personally (by hand) up to 06-00 P.M. on or before 27/09/2011.